Brian Jasper received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy, cum laude, from the University of Louisville and his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Mercer University's Walter F. George School of Law. While attending law school, Mr. Jasper received the George W. Woodruff Scholarship, the Dean's Distinguished Service Award, and served as the Chief Justice of the Mercer Law Honor Court.
Prior to joining Wilkes & McHugh, he clerked with Beasley, Allen, Crow, Methvin, Portis & Miles P.C. (Montgomery, Alabama) where he assisted with products liability and nursing home abuse and neglect litigation.
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law (J.D., Cum Laude)
- University of Louisville (B.A., Cum Laude)
State Bar Admissions
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals Sixth Circuit
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Civil Court of Appeals
Mr. Jasper is a member of the Kentucky Bar, the Georgia Bar, and the Kentucky Justice Association.
Kindred Healthcare, Inc. v. Henson,481 S.W.3d 825, (Ky. App. 2014)
Charitable & Civic Involvement
Mr. Jasper is a board member of the Shelby County Community Theatre in Shelbyville, Kentucky.