Carl R. Wilander received a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Belmont Abbey College in Belmont, N.C., and earned his juris doctor from the University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, California.
Prior to joining Wilkes & McHugh, Mr. Wilander served as an Assistant State Attorney in the State Attorney’s Office in Tampa. Since joining the firm, he has overseen a variety of cases – including nursing home neglect, medical malpractice and more – from intake through resolution, whether through settlement or trial.
- University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law (J.D.)
- Belmont Abbey College (B.A.)
State Bar Admissions
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- West Virginia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia
Mr. Wilander is a member of the Florida Bar, the Hillsborough County Bar Association, the Georgia Bar Association, the Kentucky Bar Association, the Missouri Bar and the Tampa Bay American Inn of Court.