Dan McGrath is a trial and appellate practitioner representing seriously injured clients at all phases of litigation. Dan earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Fordham University and a Juris Doctor from Villanova University School of Law. Prior to joining Wilkes & McHugh, Dan was a judicial extern for the Honorable Mark I. Bernstein of the Court of Common Pleas in Philadelphia, and an intern for the Montgomery County (PA) Public Defender Office.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law (J.D.)
- Fordham University (B.A.)
State Bar Admissions
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals Third Circuit
Mr. McGrath is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the New Jersey State Bar Association, the West Virginia Bar Association, and the American Association for Justice.