Mr. Wimbish received his Bachelor of Science in biology and chemistry from Georgia State University in 1985. He received his Juris Doctor from Capital University Law School in 1992.
Mr. Wimbish joined Wilkes & McHugh in 2006. Prior to that he worked at Benjamin S. Williams & Associates where he pursued serious medical malpractice and other catastrophic personal injury cases on behalf of plaintiffs.
- Capital University Law School (J.D.)
- Georgia State University (B.S.)
State Bar Admissions
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
He is a member of the Florida Bar, the State Bar of Georgia, the American Association for Justice, and the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.