Joanna Greber Dettloff received her Bachelor of Science with dual majors in Psychology and French, from the University of Toronto in 2001. She received her Juris Doctorate, magna cum laude, from Michigan State University College of Law in 2006. During law school, she was on the Dean's List and received Jurisprudence Awards for her academic achievements in International Taxation and Estate and Gift Taxation.
- Michigan State University College of Law (J.D., Magna Cum Laude)
- University of Toronto (B.S.)
State Bar Admissions
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Eleventh Circuit
Ms. Dettloff is a member of the Florida Bar, the Federal Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, and the American Bar Association.