Kathleen Knight received her B.A. from the University of Virginia in 1991 and her Juris Doctor cum laude from Stetson University College of Law in 1994. Prior to joining Wilkes & McHugh in 2006, Ms. Knight was a partner at James, Hoyer, Newcomer & Smiljanich, P.A. and an attorney with the Office of the Public Defender in Hillsborough County.
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., Cum Laude)
- University of Virginia (B.A.)
State Bar Admissions
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Eleventh Circuit
She is a member of the Florida Bar, the Federal Bar Association, the Hillsborough County Bar Association, and the Kentucky Bar Association.