Super Lawyers recognizes 5 Wilkes & McHugh attorneys in Kentucky
Wilkes & McHugh is excited to announce that Super Lawyers Kentucky named five of our personal injury attorneys to either the Super Lawyers or Rising Stars lists for 2019, including two new honorees.
Each year, the research team at Super Lawyers selects no more than 5 percent of lawyers in the state for the Super Lawyers list and no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers for the Rising Stars list.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The research team makes the annual selections using a multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.
- Lisa Circeo was named to the 2019 Super Lawyers Kentucky list for Personal Injury General, Plaintiff. She was previously named to that category in 2013, 2014, 2017 and 2018.
- Corey T. Fannin was named to the 2019 Super Lawyers Kentucky list for Personal Injury. He was previously named to the list in 2018.
- Elizabeth A. Combs was named to the 2019 Super Lawyers Kentucky Rising Stars list for Civil Litigation. This marks her second year being named to the list.
- Hannah R. Jamison was named to the 2019 Super Lawyers Kentucky Rising Stars list for Personal Injury - General for the first time this year.
- Tyler Stewart was named to the 2019 Super Lawyers Kentucky Rising Stars list for Personal Injury for the first time this year.