Todd C. Myers graduated from Transylvania University with a Bachelor of Arts in business administration before earning his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law. During law school, Mr. Myers was a member of the national Mock Trial team and obtained a student practice license to assist the Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney with felony prosecutions in Fayette County.
Prior to joining Wilkes & McHugh, Mr. Myers’ practice focused on civil litigation. Mr. Myers' breadth of experience includes personal injury, wrongful death, auto accidents, workplace safety, premises liability, construction litigation, professional liability, employment litigation, and commercial litigation. He has tried numerous cases before juries and administrative agencies. Mr. Myers spent many years defending corporations, insurance carriers and their policy holders and now uses that experience to help clients, who are victimized by the wrongful conduct of others.
- Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law (J.D., Cum Laude)
- Transylvania University (B.A.)
State Bar Admissions
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals Sixth Circuit
Mr. Myers is a member of the Kentucky Bar Association, West Virginia State Bar Association, Fayette County Bar Association, Federal Bar Association, American Association for Justice, and the Kentucky Justice Association.
Mr. Myers has earned the Martindale-Hubbell “Distinguished” peer review rating for high ethical standing.
- Laurel Construction Company, Inc. v. Paintsville Utility Commission, 336 S.W.3d 903 (Ky. App. 2010)
- Morgan v. Bird, 289 S.W.3d 222 (Ky. App. 2009)
- Price v. Paintsville Tourism Commission, 261 S.W.3d 482 (Ky. 2008)