William Murray received his B.S. in government from Liberty University. He received his Juris Doctor from American University’s Washington College of Law, where he was awarded the Mooers Trophy for trial practice.
Mr. Murray spent two years as a law clerk for Wilkes & McHugh during law school, prior to joining the firm as an attorney. He has litigated and served as trial counsel for cases across the country, including nursing home abuse and neglect, trucking, products liability and bankruptcy matters. Mr. Murray is now one of the managing attorneys of Wilkes & McHugh.
Prior to joining Wilkes & McHugh, Mr. Murray served as a media director and spokesman for a national lobbying organization, where he was interviewed by outlets including ABC, CNN, MTV, NPR, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Rolling Stone, and many others. Before that, Mr. Murray worked for a national cable news network, based in its Washington, D.C. studios.
- American University's Washington College of Law (J.D.)
- Liberty University (B.S.)
State Bar Admissions
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Tenth Circuit
Mr. Murray is a member of multiple state bar associations, the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association of Justice (along with its state chapters in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Virginia), and the Gloucester County Bar Association.
During each year from 2010 through 2016, Mr. Murray has been named to the “Pennsylvania Rising Star” list by Super Lawyers Magazine - an honor awarded to attorneys in Pennsylvania who have been practicing for 10 years or less. The recognition is awarded to no more than 2.5 percent of all practicing attorneys in Pennsylvania.